Dowell Online – Access to your DFCU and Credit Card accounts.
Online Access Set-Up Instructions:
- Complete the Online Access Request Form or contact a credit union representative to enroll.
- Within 3-7 business days you will receive a slip in the mail with a generic password to use for your first time login.
- Go to www.dowellfcu.com, and select 'My Account'.
- Click on the Account Access Login button
- Enter your Membership Account Number, as it is shown on your statement. (Typical examples include: 1234-00, 123400-00, 123401-00, Etc.)
- Enter your generic assigned password and click the Login button.
Important: Passwords are case sensitive.
- In the 'Existing Password' box, enter the generic password again, then create a new personalized password, and enter it twice to verify.
Important: The password you assign is case sensitive. Click the Change button.
- Set up your Security Questions & Answers by picking a question from the drop down menu. Type your answers in the boxes.
Important: Your answers are case sensitive. Click the submit button.
- Select your response to the 'Do you Trust the IP address' question.
- After the set up, you will then go to your Account Summary screen. Select an account title to open the account's detailed activity.
- To Exit, select the Logout button.