Dowell FCU is ready to serve you.
When you become a DFCU member, you become an owner of the credit union and your money begins working for you. Our experienced staff works closely with our Board of Directors to watch the financial market and make careful decision about how to best strengthen our member's financial futures.
Membership Lasts a Lifetime...
A member retains his/her membership on the basis of "once a member, always a member" status.
Who Can Join Dowell FCU?
Dowell membership is an exclusive benefit to individuals who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- If you are employed by one of Dowell Federal Credit Unions Select Employee Groups (SEG)*
- Select Employees of Schlumberger Oil Field Services
- Employees of Aquilex/Hydrochem
- Employees of Chandler Instruments Company LLC
- Employees of Process Manufacturing
- Employees of Horizon Well Logging, LLC
- Employees of Enerflow Industries Inc
- Employees of New Prospect Company
- Retired Employees of Dowell or Schlumberger Oil Field Services
- Members of your family
- Other select employee groups
*Listed are the SEG's we serve:
Become part of the Credit Union by completing a Membership Application and returning it to the Credit Union Office with either an initial deposit of $5.00 or a by authorizing Payroll Deduction. If you desire one or more joint owners (with rights of survivorship) to have access to your account-- have the joint owner(s) sign on the reverse side as indicated. Upon receipt, a member account will be set up, using your Social Security Number as part of your account number, and you will be sent a copy of the transaction. Other Members of your family are eligible for membership after you have opened your initial account.