Be Safer. Spend Smarter. It's Simple!
Premier Checking makes it simple to keep your family finances safer and take advantage of smart discounts on financial services and everyday purchases.
Spend Smarter with Exclusive Savings
Save when you bank
- Minimum opening deposit - $5.00
- Online Bill Pay
- Visa Debit Card
- Direct Deposit
- Text Alerts
Save when you play
- Travel and Leisure Discount Membership
Money-saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses. You can redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from your smartphone. Digital Access makes saving super easy and convenient, giving instant savings anywhere, and anytime. (Registration/enrollment required.)
- $hopping Rewards™
Receiving Shopping Rewards is simple! As a member, you have access to exclusive offers and discounts at thousands of leading online retailers. Simply shop online using our customized shopping portal and receive cash back. Your cash back will be held in your Shopping Rewards account to use towards future purchases or conveniently sent to you as a check. Yes, it’s that easy! (Registration/activation required. Available online only.)
Help Better Protect Your Identity
You can rest easy knowing that IDProtect®, our identity theft monitoring and resolution service, can help better protect you and your family’s identities1:
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage
Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and repair damaged credit, should you become the victim of identity theft.
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
Should you suffer identity theft, your very own IDProtect fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration
Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring
IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
Request an updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. (Registration/activation required.)
- Identity Monitoring
Monitoring of over 1,000 databases. (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources
Premier Checking also helps protect you from unexpected losses.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Receive up to $10,000 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
- Cellular Telephone Protection
Receive up to $400 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers the first four phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.)
- Debit Advantage®
Buyer’s Protection & Extended Warranty
Buyer’s Protection covers items for ninety days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire, or theft. Extended Warranty extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than five years. (Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible account.)
Save on health care
- Health Discount Savings
Enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions and dental services. (Registration/activation required.) This is NOT insurance.
Premier Checking is only $5.00 a month.
- IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners. The service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner, or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students.
- Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document.
- Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.